Read&Write for Google Chrome includes a Read&Write for Google Chrome viewer to access PDF and ePub files. The viewer has a number of tools to make the use of PDF and ePub files easier. This course details how each tool works and how the settings can be adapted to suit the individual user.
What Will You Learn?
In this course, you'll learn how to:
- Have a PDF or ePub read back
- Look a word up in the Dictionary
- Look a word up in the Picture Dictionary
- Use the Fact Finder to find information on the Internet
- Have a word translated into a different language
- Use the Study Skills to collect information
- Use the Vocabulary to create a word list
- Use the Annotation to pin a note to the document
- Use the Typewriter Annotation to insert text into the document
- Customize the font and layout of an ePub document
- Create a bookmark within an ePub document