Read&Write for Google Chrome includes a Web Toolbar that can be used within the Chrome browser. The Web Toolbar has a number of tools to make the use of website easier. This course details how each tool works and how the settings can be adapted to suit the individual user.
What Will You Learn?
In this course, you'll learn how to:
- Have a webpage read back
- Use Prediction to help construct sentences
- Look a word up in the Dictionary
- Look a word up in the Picture Dictionary
- Use the Screenshot Reader to read within pictures
- Use the Fact Finder to find information on the Internet
- Have a word translated into a different language
- Use the Study Skills to collect information
- Use the Vocabulary to create a word list
- Use the Simplify to remove clutter from webpages
- Use the Practice Reading Aloud to practice reading aloud - NEW!