Read&Write for Google Chrome has various tools that can be used within Google Docs. This course details how each tool works.
What Will You Learn?
In this course, you'll learn how to:
- Have a Google doc read back
- Use Prediction to help construct sentences
- Look a word up in the Dictionary
- Look a word up in the Picture Dictionary
- Use the Screenshot Reader to read text within pictures
- Use the Fact Finder to find information on the Internet
- Have a word translated into a different language
- Use the Study Skills to collect information
- Use the Vocabulary to create a word list
- Use the Voice Note to insert an audio recording
- Use Screen Masking to tint the screen
- Use the Practice Reading Aloud to practice reading aloud - NEW!
- Alter the settings to suit the user