Read&Write for Windows has a number of tools that some users may benefit from using depending on their needs. This course details how each tool works and how it can be adapted to suit the individual user.
What Will You Learn?
In this course, you'll learn how to:
- Use the Word Wizard to find alternative associated words
- Use the Speech Input to convert spoken words into text on the computer
- Use the Daisy Reader to have a Daisy book read
- Use the Pronunciation Tutor to see how words are pronounced
- Use the Calculator to carry out a sum