Read&Write for Windows has various support tools to help with reading including scanning - this enables any paper-based text to be imported into the software so it can be read. Dictionaries help with understanding what is being read. This course details how each tool works and how it can be adapted to suit the individual user.
What Will You Learn?
In this course, you'll learn how to:
- Have a document or picture scanned
- Look a word up in the Dictionary
- Look a word up in the Picture Dictionary
- Have text translated into a different language
- Use Screen Masking in order to make reading from a computer screen easier.